In a cost sensitive industry, minimalist or “on the fly” designs are common and sometimes appropriate. If that is all you need, we can work to your budget. However if you need a more rigorous design methodology for larger projects or for contract, scope or compliance reasons, XCy has the skills, systems and capabilities to apply an Engineering methodology.
The accountability and defined process of an engineering methodology is required by many larger businesses and ASX-listed companies who require a higher level of project and design accountability and governance. We provide a staged design process, formal revision control with documentation review and sign-off which will stand up to quality and audit contractual obligations.
XCy’s focus is on the operational uptime of your facilities and we recognise how critical the underlying control systems are to the core business of those facilities.
Our engineered services extend to industrial control systems, with experience in integration of down the hole bore systems, dewatering control, radio backhaul for remote weather and process monitoring as well as SCADA. Our platform and systems experience includes, but is not limited to: Moxa, Lantech, Cisco, Siemens, Motorola, Tait, RADAC, HPE, Crosswire etc.
XCy’s skilled engineers and designers can plan, design and integrate operation control systems with traditional IT systems to ensure reliable and robust communications services for your ICS / OT environments.
Recent projects include:
• Building management / control systems design – Northern Metropolitan Health Services – Perth Western Australia.
• Processing mill control systems design and integration – Batatua Tembaga Raya Copper Project – Indonesia.
• Electrical and power system control system design review and auditing – New Crest Gold mine, Lihir – PNG.
• Underground dewatering control systems audit / redesign / reinitialization – Poseidon Minerals – Lake Johnston / Windarra, Western Australia.
• Bore systems / de-watering with the BC Iron Nullagine Iron Ore joint venture.
• Bore system link inter-connect audit and system redesign – Millenium Minerals, Nullagine, Western Australia.
• Borefield water systems – Mineral Resources Limited, Shay Gap, Western Australia.
• Underground communications – Sandfire Degrussa Copper Project.